By George J. Marshall
Within the Nineteen Nineties on my own, greater than four hundred works on angels have been released, including to an already burgeoning style. during the centuries angels were featured in, between others, theological works on scripture; reviews in comparative religions; works on artwork, structure and tune; philological reviews; philosophical, sociological, anthropological, archeological and mental works; or even a psychoanalytical learn of the consequences that our knowing of angels has for our knowing of sexual transformations.
This bibliography lists 4,355 works alphabetically via writer. each one access incorporates a resource for the reference, usually a Library of Congress name quantity by way of the identify of a school that holds the paintings. greater than 750 of the entries are annotated. vast indexes to names, matters and centuries offer additional software
Read or Download Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
It is a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It provides an entire clinical dictionary masking enormous quantities of phrases and expressions when it comes to second-hand smoke. It additionally supplies wide lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents details to clients on tips to replace their wisdom utilizing quite a few web assets.
Academics can constantly reap the benefits of new concepts that permit them to educate writing in a extra enticing and stress-free demeanour, and a source that identifies a plethora of fine kid's books that support scholars turn into profitable writers may even be worthy. Books That train childrens to jot down introduces busy educators to the best in kid's literature in all genres, applicable for readers in grades ok via 12; and offers potent principles for utilizing these books to stimulate and increase scholar writing.
Integrating younger grownup Literature throughout the universal middle criteria presents a compelling template for lecturers that makes use of younger grownup literature and inquiry studying to fulfill scholars' wishes and the calls for of the typical middle criteria. the 1st a part of the publication addresses the generally followed universal middle kingdom criteria via analyzing heavily the criteria' version of textual content complexity and demonstrating how younger grownup literature can fill the necessities of this version.
- The United States in the Vietnam War, 1954-1975: A Selected, Annotated Bibliography of English-Language (Routledge Research Guides to American Military Studies)
- Aromasin: A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, And Annotated Research Guide To Internet References
- Die Mechanisierung des Weltbildes
- American Foreign Relations Since 1600: A Guide to the Literature, Second Edition
- Bridging the Gap: Examining Polarity in America
Extra info for Angels : an indexed and partially annotated bibliography of over 4300 scholarly books and articles since the 7th Century B. C
Bacon / 245 245. Bacon, Francis. The Advancement of Learning. London: Dent, ¡973. ” B¡¡90, Main. Philosophy/ science/ methodology/ logic/ UofR. 246. _____. The New Organon and Related Writings. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, ¡960. In this treatise on the methods to be followed in scientific and philosophical inquiry, there, in the context of developing his theory of induction, Bacon denies that human mind has the power to ascend at once from particular experiences to the most universal forms that inhere in things.
216. _____. ” Hamdard Islam 7 (¡988): 3–20. Religion Index 20, p. ¡2. Philosophy/ Corbin, Henry/ Suhrawardi, Yahya ibn Habash, ¡¡52 or 3–¡¡9¡/ dualism/ self-knowledge/ Zoroastrianism/ Islam. 217. _____. Imaginal Body: Para-Jungian Reflections on Soul, Imagination and Death. University Press of America, ¡982. OCLC ; and Avens’ The New Gnosis, p. ¡55. Philosophy/ Jung, Carl Gustav, ¡875–¡96¡/ soul/ imagination/ death. 218. _____. Imagination Is Reality: Western Nirvana in Jung, Hillman, Barfield and Cassirer.
Journal for the Study of Judaism in the Persian, Hellenistic, and Roman Period ¡2 (¡98¡): 87–¡05. Rel 300. Gnosticism/ Talmud/ dualism/ Christianity/ history. 316. Basu, Hella. In the Beginning of Creation, When God Made Heaven and Earth: Genesis, Chapter ¡, Verses ¡–32, and Chapter 2, Verses ¡–4, After the New English Bible / Ill. and Calligraphy by Hella Basu, ¡977? Ms. in modern German-style roman majuscule, in gray opaque water color; accompanied by mounted photographs derived from the random flow of inks on wet board.