The pc Forensic sequence via EC-Council offers the information and talents to spot, song, and prosecute the cyber-criminal. The sequence is created from 5 books masking a extensive base of subject matters in computing device Hacking Forensic research, designed to show the reader to the method of detecting assaults and accumulating facts in a forensically sound demeanour with the cause to file crime and forestall destiny assaults. novices are brought to complex ideas in computing device research and research with curiosity in producing power criminal facts. In complete, this and the opposite 4 books supply instruction to spot proof in laptop similar crime and abuse situations in addition to music the intrusive hacker's direction via a shopper procedure. The sequence and accompanying labs aid organize the protection pupil or specialist to profile an intruder's footprint and assemble all important info and proof to aid prosecution in a court docket of legislation. Investigating info and photograph records offers a simple figuring out of steganography, facts acquisition and duplication, encase, tips on how to get better deleted records and walls and snapshot dossier forensics.
Read or Download Computer Forensics: Investigating Data and Image Files (Ec-Council Press Series: Computer Forensics) PDF
Best networking books
Big, advanced applied sciences, numerous proper issues, likely unlimited documentation of criteria and suggestions… In a box as dynamic as instant know-how, how is one to maintain while the very job of figuring out which guides to learn and which assets belong in your shelf may be daunting?
- Toward a national research network
- Wireless Communications, Networking and Applications: Proceedings of WCNA 2014
- NETWORKING 2009: 8th International IFIP-TC 6 Networking Conference, Aachen, Germany, May 11-15, 2009. Proceedings
- Cisco - LAN Switch Architectures and Performance 603
- Principles of Active Network Synthesis and Design
Extra info for Computer Forensics: Investigating Data and Image Files (Ec-Council Press Series: Computer Forensics)
Removing it would require a great deal of work. • Invisible: The main purpose of an invisible watermark is to identify and verify a particular piece of information in data. An invisible watermark is imperceptible but can be extracted through computational methods. An invisible watermark contains information about the watermark itself or the information present in the image that is hiding the data. The data hidden in the image can be accessed with a password, termed a watermark key. There is a big difference between a watermark key and an encryption key.
Install and launch the FortKnox program. ■ Explore various options (Figure 1-50). Figure 1-50 Explore the various options in FortKnox. 8 from the Utilities menu. Browse the image file and message file, and click the Encrypt button (Figure 1-51). Figure 1-51 ■ Browse the image and message files, and click the Encrypt button. Select Windows Security from the Utilities (Figure 1-52). Figure 1-52 Select Windows Security from the Utilities.
3. Use the FortKnox program to hide data within another file. ■ Navigate to Chapter 1 of the Student Resource Center. ■ Install and launch the FortKnox program. ■ Explore various options (Figure 1-50). Figure 1-50 Explore the various options in FortKnox. 8 from the Utilities menu. Browse the image file and message file, and click the Encrypt button (Figure 1-51). Figure 1-51 ■ Browse the image and message files, and click the Encrypt button. Select Windows Security from the Utilities (Figure 1-52).