By Washington State University. Veterinary History Collection, J. F. Smithcors, Ann Smithcors
Read or Download Five centuries of veterinary medicine: a short-title catalog of the Washington State University Veterinary History Collection PDF
Best bibliographies & indexes books
It is a 3-in-1 reference e-book. It supplies an entire scientific dictionary masking hundreds of thousands of phrases and expressions on the subject of second-hand smoke. It additionally provides vast lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it offers details to clients on how one can replace their wisdom utilizing a number of net assets.
Lecturers can continuously make the most of new recommendations that let them to coach writing in a extra enticing and stress-free demeanour, and a source that identifies a plethora of good kid's books that aid scholars develop into profitable writers may even be valuable. Books That educate youngsters to jot down introduces busy educators to the best in kid's literature in all genres, applicable for readers in grades okay via 12; and gives potent rules for utilizing these books to stimulate and enhance scholar writing.
Integrating younger grownup Literature during the universal center criteria offers a compelling template for academics that makes use of younger grownup literature and inquiry studying to satisfy scholars' wishes and the calls for of the typical center criteria. the 1st a part of the e-book addresses the commonly followed universal middle country criteria via studying heavily the factors' version of textual content complexity and demonstrating how younger grownup literature can fill the necessities of this version.
- The new men's studies: a selected and annotated interdisciplinary bibliography
- Reid's Read-Alouds: Selections for Children and Teens
- The Newbery & Caldecott Awards: A Guide to the Medal and Honor Books (Newbery and Caldecott Awards)
- Dysphagia - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References
- Information Resources in Toxicology
Additional resources for Five centuries of veterinary medicine: a short-title catalog of the Washington State University Veterinary History Collection
266. __ __ Jen-Sal pharmaceutical catalog. 1928. Kansas City: Jen-Sal Labs. 3rd ed, 104 pp. § 267. __ __ The Jensalogue. 1929. Kansas City: Jen-Sal Labs. 5th ed, 342 pp. § 268. __ Max Wocher & Son: illustrated catalogue of veterinary instruments, books, drugs... 1910? Cincinnati: Max Wocher. 14th ed, 272 pp. 269. __ Neverslip Horseshoe Co: catalog. 1890? ]. 48 pp. § 270. veterinary products... 1917. Detroit: Parke, Davis. 134 pp. 271. __ __ Veterinary materia medica. 1921. London: Parke, Davis.
S. instructions in racing [etc]... 1846? London: G. Virtue. 920 pp. § Intended to combat quackery by owners. 206. BROWN, Thomas. An inquiry into the antivariolous power of vaccination... 1809. Edinburgh: G. Ramsay. 327 pp. Discovery and early experiences. 207. ; BROWN, D. A hundred years of veterinary medicine in Illinois 1882-1982. 1982. Aurora, IL: Illinois VMA. 162 pp. F. Smithcors. 208. ). Myographia nova, or, a description of all the muscles in the humane body... 1971? New York: Editions Medicina Rara.
223. __ (same). 1748. London: W. Johnston. 4th ed, 76 pp. § 224. __ The gentleman's pocket farrier: showing how to use a horse on a journey and what remedies are proper for common accidents that may befal him on the road. 1823. Phila: T. Desilver. 50 pp. An Americanized abridgement of Burdon's work. 225. W. A compendium of the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of the horse. 1806. Phila: J. Humphreys. 292 pp. § Mediocre, but advocates humane treatment. 226. BURKETT, Charles William (1873-). The farmer's veterinarian: a practical treatise on the diseases of farm stock...